Thursday, August 18, 2011
Things You Can Borrow
We all own about 6 (or more!!) and if we pooled our resources, we don't have to keep buying! Just share.
Things you can borrow from me:
1. Dresses - I have a few nice black ones, and a bright blue chong-sam. I'm size 10.
2. Books - lots of parenting books. 19.
3. Toys - actually you can take some. Please.
4. Interior magazines - I think I will donate these soon to a dentist friend at church. For his reception.
5. Coats - dark green, leather, houndstooth, black, camel, and grey. For winter weddings, to go with the dresses. As you can see, I still have a lot of decluttering to do.
You* are more than welcome to BORROW. If I am helping someone to consume less, spend less, and store less stuff...and my stuff gets used instead, I will be a very happy person indeed!
*You: meaning we are friends, and I know you, and your phone no. and you will probably return my things!