Thursday, March 15, 2012

Visual Clutter


I love the new Newborn nappies from Aldi. No cutesy design in pastel colours.

They're just Plain White.

I didn't realise I didn't like the other nappies with the baby designs until I saw this one. Clean & Nice. I like it.

I find Visual Clutter just as bad as real clutter. I don't even like photos on my fridge. But for my kids' sake, I stick photos up (colourful and messy) because friends are important. Family is important. And relationships are important!!

When I was a kid, my mum used to say to me, "How can you study in there? Look at the mess in your room/on your desk?" I used to always dismiss that as Parental Nagging, but now I know better :) Visual Clutter does make a difference. Can't concentrate, can't find stuff, can't find space.

I think visual clutter affects me more than I think. The instant I tidy up and put everything away, I feel a lot less scattered and is more productive.

As for my desk, I need HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment