Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Letting go of my favourite heels

It's time to let go of my beautiful Bally high heels. I have had them for 13 years, and it's time to let them go.

It's a bit sad letting these go...they were very very expensive! (Thanks Dad). And they are quality shoes. Italian. Leather. Nice.

But I need to let them go because:

1. I haven't worn them in five years. Since kids.

2. They are work shoes. I am not "working" (in a paid sort of way). I'm working at home, which means I don't need to wear high heels and nice grey wool tailored pants.

3. They are high heels. After three pregnancies, I have stopped wearing heels. I am not Victoria Beckham!

4. They need fixing. The inner sole needs gluing. When am I ever going to get around to doing that?!

So with the above four reasons...I am letting them go. Releasing them into the universe for some more wear before they head to the tip. I wonder if anyone of my friends would like them, before I donate to Vinnies.

Any takers?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Glorya
    What size are they?
    I'd LOVE them if they're a 7.5 - I'm at Beecroft close by.
    Thanks
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps i'm glad you're posting again - i've missed your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Rae! and sorry, they're a 6. I've got tiny feet :(

    ReplyDelete