Thursday, November 17, 2011
I've had a Bad Month
Firstly, I went to IKEA...!
Then I went to the local op-shop. Every week.
Then I went to a garage sale.
I didn't need anything in particular, but it's very strange how you "find" things to buy when you are not thinking/concentrating/focussing!!!!
I went to IKEA to exchange some dining chairs. Instead I came home $120 poorer and bought:
1. Christmas decorations x 3
2. Wrapping paper
3. Three foldable chairs
4. Bed linen for M
5. Plastic storage containers x 3
I've been visiting the local op-shop very regularly and this is my downfall. I need to stop going! Or just go to donate.
1. 93 dice (!)
2. A black and cream lace Cooper St top
3. Maternity dress
4. A white Scandinavian metal camping kettle
5. 4 tier stainless steel Indian lunch box
6. Boardies for M
7. Salt & pepper set in the shape of a cracked egg
I shouldn't beat myself up too much...it is November.
And I've done ok for the year till now. But I need to concentrate and re-focus. And work on minimising Stuff in my life. I need to be prepared for Christmas...oh, the onslaught of Stuff!