Sunday, March 13, 2011

When One is Enough: One Handbag


When one can be enough, embrace it!

1 LBD
1 Handbag
1 Swimsuit
1 PJs
1 Belt
1 Winter Coat
1 Pair of Black Shoes
1 Hat

I have one Handbag.

Recently, I bought a new handbag. I had to replace my old one because the zipper broke. I was very sad about this. I had only owned it for five years. Things don't last that long!!

The new bag is pretty good...quality leather, small, compact, lovely brown, and has several compartments. The only thing is the straps are too short and it does not go over & across my shoulders. I now realise this is really annoying. I need both hands - dealing with children! Oh well!! One bag. I'm stuck with it. :)

It's funny how, for me, it was a source of secret pride that I have only one bag. But one of my good friends told me recently how she felt sorry for me because I obviously didn't have time to go shopping (too busy with little kids).

It got me thinking, why I choose to have only one bag.

I think it's because I don't want or need variety. I just want quality. And you can only use one bag at a time!

So one bag it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment